The Durbanville Hills cellar, situated a mere 20 minutes from Cape Town’s city centre, overlooks Table Mountain, Table Bay and Robben Island and the wines produced here express a unique synergy between the cool climate location and the very best in winemaking. Our unique location makes all the difference, offering a diverse landscape from which to make a range of classic red and white wines across our three wine ranges.
Wines on offer:
- Durbanville Hills Merlot Rose 2015
- Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Durbanville Hills Chardonnay 2015
- Durbanville Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Durbanville Hills Merlot 2015